Gull Warmheat Long Pants
The Gull Warmheat Long Pants is best to use during water sports when negligible thermal defense or protection from sun and other elements is necessary. When worn under a wetsuit, the flat lock stitched seams create a smooth interior and exterior for added comfort and durability. The anatomical cut fit with comprehensively designed pants means greatest safety from exposure and further layering for protection. The pants carries a no-zipper design. The flat lock stitched seams signify strength when worn beneath an exposure suit. The Gull Online Dive Shop stocks the best quality and comfort fitting Long warmheat guard pants which is available in different sizes for men and ladies.
- Thermal insulation by heat embossed fabric for exceptional heat-trapping within the FIR (far-infrared) brushed textile and features a new high arrangement inner side
- Highly water resistant and dries up quickly after using
- Strong fiber rash guards, high thermal wadding and internal fit of exceptional elasticity.
- Ultimate UV protection and insulation against cold waters
- Suitable to wear and carry guard pants in all seasons