Buy the Best Rash Guards in Malaysia at Scuba Warehouse!
When it comes to sea sports, the importance of a rash guard cannot be undermined. At Scuba Warehouse Malaysia, you can select high-quality rash guards from a wide collection at reasonable rates.
Regardless of whether you are looking for a rash guard for women or a rash guard for men, we have everything you need under one roof.
Our in-store and online collections include items such as long sleeve rash guards for men and women, leggings, and much more.
Why Do You Need a Rash Guard?
The rash guard has developed and expanded to become the top choice for a range of aquatic activities since it was first created in the middle of the 1980s as a base layer for surfers to protect them from chafe-causing, over-lock wetsuit seams. This thin, single-layer polyester/elastane top addresses many common “pain points” associated with spending prolonged periods of time in the water and sun. It is available in a variety of fits and features and can be used for everything from surfing to fishing.
If you spend a lot of time in the water, surfing, or doing some other aquatic sport, you need to have a well-fitted, good-quality rash guard.
When Do You Need a Rash Guard?
If you engage in the following activities, make sure to have your rash guard on.
- Surfing: Rash guards are a must-have item to avoid suffering from chafing and sunburn if you want to surf, paddle, wakeboard, or participate in any other water-related boardsport while the weather is warm and the sun is out.
- Fishing and Boating: Anglers in warm/tropical locations have access to more technological rash guard solutions. You’ll want to protect yourself from UV rays that are unrelenting and regular splashing when spending the day on a boat. A rash guard’s quick-drying and water-repellent qualities make it a more lightweight alternative to a waterproof shell, with the added benefit of complete sun protection.
- Other Recreational Activities: Rash guards can help you avoid a lot of pain and discomfort the following morning if you plan on participating in any warm-water recreational activity in the sun.
Pick the Best Fit
When it comes to fit, rash guards are two types: tight or performance fit and loose-fit. Rash guards designed for high-performance exercises are technically more advanced and more form-fitting. Loose-fit rash guards, also called “surf shirts” or “surf tees,” have a t-shirt-like fit that makes them ideal for other aquatic activities while providing the technical protection of a regular rash guard.
What Else to Wear with a Rash Guard?
You can incorporate your rash guard with other layers of protective gear in two ways:
- Outer layer: The most common usage for a rash guard is as a single-layer top, replacing a t-shirt, wetsuit jacket, or thin, waterproof shell. The best bottom to wear with a rash guard is a swimsuit or trunk, especially for more demanding water sports.
- Base layer: Rash guards are a good base layer to use underneath rougher outer layers like wetsuit short johns or wake vests.
The Best Rash Guard in Malaysia
At Scuba Warehouse Malaysia, now you can find high-quality rash guards for both men and women coming from the top brands including Cressi, Scubapro, and Gull Rash.
They are manufactured under excellent conditions and proven to last long. Our collection is large and we have rash guards of every size for you to pick the best fit.
Please browse through our catalogue and make your purchase today, or visit our flagship store to find what you desire!